Terms and conditions for competitions and prizes
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
- The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
- The promoter is: Urban Afro Concept (available at http://www.urbanafroconcept.co.za.)
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the competition except employees of Urban Afro Concept and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with Urban Afro Concept or the judging of the competition.
- Urban Afro Concept’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be obtained from the specific competition poster on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/urbanafroconcept/] and/or Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/urban_afro_concept/].
- The rules of our competitions are as follows:
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, unless stated otherwise. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be following Urban Afro Concept on our social media platforms.
- Closing date for entry will be as stipulated on the specific competition poster. After such date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No liability can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Facebook/Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that any information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Urban Afro Concept and not to any other party.
- Urban Afro Concept may collect personal information such as your name, address, email address or social media handles.
- We collect your contact details when you place an order for our goods, complete and submit contact forms to us or contact us directly.
- This information is only used to carry out our services to you or fulfil our obligations towards you, and will not be shared with others unless it is required to render services or fulfil our obligations towards you.
- You may not enter any of our promotional competitions or order goods from us if you do not accept this policy.
- We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us only for the purposes you have consented to.
- You consent to us collecting your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
- We may share your personal information with third parties in order to fufil our obligations towards you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- Urban Afro Concept committed to, as far as is reasonably possible, ensuring the safety of user’s safety online.
- You may update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us directly.
- These Privacy Terms may be changed from time to time, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with them.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms please contact us.